Higos Lead Tracker
Higos Lead Tracker is our web-based system which allows our agents and introducers to submit their leads and track progress online.
Agents fill in a simple online form with their client's details and submit it. Our lead management team receive automatic notification of a new lead, and start the quotation process. The agent is informed each time the lead is updated, and they can log into the system any time and view the progress of their leads.
- No special software required - agents can log into the system from any internet-connected computer
- Agents are automatically informed when one of their leads is updated
- Easy to check the status of an individual lead, or view the progress of all leads
For more information about the Lead Tracker system, please view our Frequently Asked Questions below, and if you would like to sign up, please contact us.
For existing users, the Lead Tracker login page can be found by clicking here.
- Help! I'm having difficulty choosing a new passwordarrowThe Lead Tracker system can be quite strict when it comes to choosing a new password, so there is a password page with notes and suggestions on how to create one.
- What do I do if I've forgotten my password?arrowOn the login page you can request a new password by going to the Lost Password form. Simply fill in the form, and click on the Send Lost Password Request button. We will contact you with a new password as soon as we can.
- Now I've logged in, how do I submit a lead?arrowSimply click on the Add a new lead link, which will take you to a form where you can enter the client details. This form is similar to our paper-based 'Introduce a Lead' form, and requires much the same information. Certain details must be filled in - these are marked with a red asterisk *. Once you have entered the details click on the Submit Lead button.
- Special case: what if insured address is not the same as the correspondence address (e.g. for Let Property)?arrowEnter the correspondence address in the address fields, and type the address of the property to be insured in the 'Other Information' box.
- The client is interested in quotes for several different things - do I put them all on the one form?arrowNo. Fill in the form for just one of the insurance products and submit it. On the submitted page, you will see a Create another lead request button. Click on this button, and you will be taken to a new form with all of the client contact details already filled in. Simply enter the quote details for the next insurance product and submit the form. This can be done for as many different products as the client requires.
- I've submitted a lead. What happens now?arrowAfter you submit a lead, an email is sent to our Lead Management Team letting them know about it. They will review the lead and allocate it to the correct team. When they do this, an email will be sent to you letting you know that the lead has been updated. In fact, each time the lead is actioned (e.g. client contacted, or a quote sent out) you will receive a 'lead updated' email.
- How do I check the current status of a client's lead?arrowYou can view the current status of the leads by clicking on the Search for Client link then selecting Search by Surname. Enter their surname in the search box and click on the Search button. The search results page will list all of the leads for a particular client, and will show you all of the pertinent information about the lead, including its Higos quote reference, its current status and the date it was last updated. You can view all of the details for the lead by clicking on the View link to the right of the lead summary.
- How do I view all of my leads?arrowOn the Search by Surname page, if you type in % (the percentage sign) then click on the Search button, the search results page will show you all of your leads.
- Who are Higos?arrow
Higos Insurance Services is an independent insurance intermediary, dealing with clients and working with agents across the UK. From small beginnings in 1990 we have grown to become one of the top 100 independent intermediaries in the country, and have recently won awards for both our staff training programme and our customer service. More information about the company, including our range of products and a list of the insurers we deal with, can be found on this site.
- What is Higos Lead Tracker?arrow
Higos Lead Tracker is a web-based system which allows our agents and introducers to submit their leads and track their progress online. It can be found at http://tracker.higos.com
- How do I get a username and password for the system?arrow
You can request an account by submitting your details on our Request an Account form. Your username will be your Higos Agency Number, and we will let you know your initial password once we have set up your account. We recommend that you change your password as soon as you can.