What happens if you lose your job or fall ill?
It's a question many people do not consider until it's too late. Payment Protection provides cover for an event such as accident, sickness or, more topically, unemployment. However, until recently, there has not been the opportunity to offer similar protection for people without mortgages, such as those paying rent.
Higos is delighted to be able to offer a solution for both mortgages and rental.
The cover available includes:
- Mortgage and rental payments covered
- Cover for regular outgoings - gas and electric bills, council tax, motor finance and more
- Choice of cover between accident sickness and unemployment, accident and sickness or unemployment only
- Competitive benefit levels
- Available to those in paid employment
- 12 or 18 month benefit option
The cover provided can be tailored to meet your needs, so you won’t be paying for cover which is not required.
Now might be the perfect time for you to consider financial commitments protection.