Trainee Personal Lines Insurance Adviser - full time - based in Bridport, Dorset.
Key Purpose of the Job
To provide advice to clients to ensure conversion of new business, service of existing accounts and retention of renewals to achieve company income targets and to provide support to clients in all aspects of the sales process in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Provide an excellent customer experience ensuring that everyone is treated in a warm, friendly and respectful manner that shows interest in their genuine needs and leaves them feeling valued as a customer.
- Meet and exceed personal sales and/or other relevant targets, contributing towards the team’s overall service and sales objectives/KPI’s.
- Carry out a range of administrative duties ensuring prompt and accurate completion of all administration requirements within Company standards.
- Complete all roles and tasks as required by your line manager, ensuring all operational priorities and Higos rules, procedures and policies for risk and compliance are adhered to.
- Creating Value through Customers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- Getting the Best Out of Each Other
- Team Working
- Working smarter
- Systems Competency and IT literate
Key Knowledge and Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Self/Work Organisation
- Analytical Skill
- Software Applications
- Organisational Awareness
- Procedural/Product Knowledge
No experience needed as training will be given.
If you would like to apply for the Insurance Adviser vacancy in Bridport please send your CV to the Branch Manager Elaine Street firstname.lastname@example.org