Insurance Adviser - Experienced - full time vacancies in Somerton and Southampton (Park Gate)
Key Purpose of the Job
- Provide an excellent customer experience ensuring that everyone is treated in a warm, friendly and respectful manner that shows interest in their genuine needs and leaves them feeling valued as a customer.
- Meet and exceed personal sales and/or other relevant targets, contributing towards the team’s overall service and sales objectives/KPI’s.
- Carry out a range of administrative duties ensuring prompt and accurate completion of all administration requirements within Company standards.
- Complete all roles and tasks as required by your line manager, ensuring all operational priorities and Higos rules, procedures and policies for risk and compliance are adhered to.
- Complete any training that is deemed necessary for your role and fully prepare for your regular one-to-ones and annual year end review, ensuring that you discuss activity around your agreed development plan and that all training is completed on time.
- As and when required undertake small projects and/or provide specialist input into wider business projects and initiatives.
- Adherence to our Training & Competency scheme
- Up to date Continuous Professional Development
- Creating Value through Customers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- Getting the Best Out of Each Other
- Team Working
- Working smarter
- Self motivation
- Systems Competency and IT literate
Key Knowledge and Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Self/Work Organisation
- Analytical Skill
- Software Applications
- Organisational Awareness
- Procedural/Product Knowledge
- General Insurance: 2 years (Required)
If you would like to apply for the Somerton Insurance Adviser vacancy in Somerton please send your CV to the Regional Manager Sarah Neale firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to apply for the Insurance Adviser vacancy in Southampton please send your CV to the Regional Manager Alan Clarke email@example.com
Further details including company benefits, bonus scheme and competitive salary will discussed at interview stage with suitable applicants.
We are always happy to receive CV's from individuals with relevant insurance experience and qualifications, even if we do not have a recognised vacancy at one of our offices. So, if you are looking for a career and are interested in applying for any of the positions that you are suitable for, please complete our application form and send it, together with your CV.
If your application for a vacancy has not generated a response within 10 working days we will not be pursuing the application, however we would like to thank you for your interest.