Tel: 01749 834 500 Contact us for a quote
  • Block of Flatsarrow

    If you need block of flats insurance it is essential you have the right insurance cover in place.

    At Higos Insurance Services we understand managing property can be more complex than just arranging an insurance policy. We have access to comprehensive products at extremely competitive rates from leading insurers, which means we can provide you with a bespoke policy which matches your exact needs, giving you peace of mind your property is properly protected.
    Block of flats

    To discuss your requirements, call us today on 01458 270 410 
    or email

    Higos has over twenty five years experience in providing insurance solutions for all types of let property, including a block of flats.  Our extensive offering includes:
    • Comprehensive cover available for a single property, property portfolios and blocks of flats  
    • We compare prices from leading insurers – including Aviva, Allianz, Axa, Covea, LV, Pen and RSA – to make sure you get the right policy for your exact needs. 
    • Our premiums are highly competitive with flexible discounts for claim free risks
    • Accidental damage cover for buildings and communal contents
    • Subsidence cover
    • Loss of rent and alternative accommodation expenses
    • Property owners liability up to £10 million
    • Employers’ liability cover
    • Support from our in-house claims department, should the worst happen and you need to make a claim
    Loss of Rent Protection
    Our loss of rent protection provides you with cover should your property become uninhabitable for your tenants as a result of an insured peril, such as fire, weather or water leak.
    Landlord Buildings & Contents Cover
    Our buildings and contents cover offers generous levels of protection as standard, including accidental damage, fire and escape of water.  As well as standard buildings and contents cover, we also offer additional protection including malicious damage and subsidence.
    Property Portfolios
    If you choose to insure all your properties under one policy you will enjoy savings on administrative fees, plus you will have access to additional discounts for every property you add.
    Tenant Types
    Our panel provide policies for all types of tenants including professionals, students, DSS, local authority placements and bedsits. Our insurance advisors are on hand to offer advice on the products we have available to cover sub-let properties.
    Terrorism cover is recommended for let properties in city locations.  Terrorism cover can be added to most policies and can cover property damage including buildings and contents as a result of an act of terrorism.  Cover can also be extended to include any business interruption as a result of a terrorist attack.