At Higos we understand the importance of protecting your business should anything unexpected happen, and can advise on the best cyber security cover to suit your business requirements.Your business could be vulnerable to a data breach or loss of vital business services if you:
Working with various specialist insurers, Higos offers comprehensive protection for your computer systems and data (electronic or non-electronic) at competitive premiums.
- Hold sensitive customer details such as names and addresses or banking information
- Are reliant on computer systems to conduct your business
- Have a website
- Are subject to a payment card industry (PCI) merchant services agreement
To discuss protection for your business, please call 01749 834500 or complete our online quote request form.Our cover can include costs which your business may incur as a result of an incident:
Our cover can also extend to amounts you may be liable to pay other parties:
- Breach Costs – specialist support including forensic investigations, legal advice, notifying customers or regulators and offering support to your affected customers
- Crisis Containment – expert public relations support to minimise damage to your reputation
- Business Interruption – compensation for loss of income if a hacker targets your business and interrupts earnings
- Cyber Extortion – risk consultancy support and protection
- Hacker Damage – cover for costs of repair, restoration or replacement following damage to websites, programmes or electronic data
- Cyber Crime – cover for financial losses due to an external hack, including theft of money, property or digital assets
- Telephone Hacking – costs of unauthorised telephone calls made by an external hacker following a breach of your computer network
Cyber-attacks are unexpected and can happen to anyone, at any time, so being prepared for them is essential.
- Privacy Protection – defence and payment of claims made against you for failing to keep your customers personal data secure, as well as costs relating to regulatory investigations and penalties incurred
- Multimedia Liability – protection against mistakenly infringing copyright or libel
Call our qualified team today for a quote on 01749 834500 or complete our online quote request form.