Private Medical Insurancearrow
At Higos, we use a panel of some of the largest Private Medical Insurance providers in the UK to provide you with the best cover to suit your requirements.Private medical insurance is designed to cover treatment for curable and short-term illness or injury (commonly known as acute conditions). With the NHS under increasing financial pressure, it provides the reassurance of knowing that treatment is available promptly.This can be particularly valuable to business owners as it enables not only them but their employees to return to work quicker and to manage absence and illness.
To find out how Higos can provide cover to suit your requirements, contact our friendly team on 01752 401 680Personal
- Available for individuals, partners and children
- Offers a range of underwriting options available
- Tailored to suit individual needs and budgets
Higos also offer cover for chronic conditions including, but not limited to, Cancer, Diabetes, Asthma and Heart Disease.Contact our professionally qualified team to discuss your requirements on 01752 401 680 or email email@example.comInsurer’s limitations and exclusions can vary, so please check your documentation thoroughly. Standard market exclusions would include routine pregnancy and childbirth, treatment of ongoing, recurrent and long-term conditions (chronic conditions) and cosmetic treatment.
- Available from 3 employees
- No upper limits
- Can be extended to cover employee’s partners and children
- For larger plans, the medical history of employees is often disregarded
- Group schemes are often more competitive and can form part of a wider employee benefit programme