For Health, Risk & Protection Insurance, It Has To Be Higos.
At Higos we love different, it’s what makes our insurance world go round. Other insurers may try to sell you a one size fits all solution or turn you away for having an unusual risk.
We’re constantly looking for and developing new ways to provide our clients with wider and better cover. Whether that is income protection insurance or private medical insurance. As part of this drive to ensure our clients have access to the best products on the market, we are delighted to introduce the latest addition to our Group (GRP Group). Premier Choice Healthcare is a specialist in employee benefits. Our experts will take the time to understand your unique situation. This will help to provide a personal insurance cover that’s as individual as you.
Their expert team can offer specialist health, group risk and protection for companies and individuals on the following products:
- Private medical insurance – Designed to help you when you need to look privately for treatment. This means you have more options for care when you need it most.
- Cash plan – Allowing you to claim cash back on essential care such as glasses or contact lenses, dental treatment, physiotherapy and private consultations
- Dental – Covers cost or a contribution of costs towards private dentistry which is a valuable benefit as it is becoming increasingly difficult to see an NHS dentist
- Life Cover – Although not a cover you want to think about, your family will thank you. As either part of personal life insurance cover or via a group scheme (also known as Death In Service) a lump sum is payable on your death to your nominated beneficiary.
- Income protection – We never know what is around the corner, so having this policy will ensure that you have a contribution towards your income if you are unable to work through illness or injury
- Critical illness – This cover will pay you a tax-free lump sum on diagnosis of a defined illness
- Shareholder protection – This type of personal insurance is for shareholders of a company. It is important to know that your business is in safe hands. Shareholder protection insurance cover is for each shareholders’ proportion of the business and Pays you a lump sum to allow you to buy back shares should a shareholder pass away or is no longer able to work
- Key person insurance – key person insurance protects your business should a key employee pass away or become unable to work. A lump sum is paid to the business to help them protect their profits or help towards recruiting a replacement
For further information on our new exciting personal insurance service visit our branch finder for your local branch contact details. Our team will be happy to discuss our exciting new chapter.
Premier Choice Healthcare Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA Number 312878. Registered in England and Wales (company number 3910149) Registered address: 7th Floor, Corn Exchange, 55 Mark Lane, London, EC3R 7NE.
Even if your policy isn’t due for renewal now, we’d be happy to offer you a free, no-obligation assessment of your current levels of personal insurance coverage.