Political Clubs Insurance FAQs

We can provide cover for many types of political clubs, including conservative, liberal and labour.

We can provide cover for your buildings, contents, stock, business interruption, money, employers and public liability, loss of license directors & officers liability and legal expenses.

Yes, we can provide cover for one-off events. For this, you will require a separate policy. Please contact us to discuss your event insurance requirements.

Yes as long as Employers Liability insurance has been covered.

If a member of the public is injured by bodily injury/death or loss/damage to property, your club could be held liable for any resulting claims. Public Liability will help to protect your club from a financial loss and if you have employees including volunteers, Employers Liability will help to cover if an employee is injured or ill by working for your club.

It is a legal requirement to hold Employers Liability insurance if you have any employees including volunteers.

Yes we can cover for events/fundraising, however there are certain exclusions and limitations. Events such as fireworks, outdoor beer festivals, street parties may require an additional specialist event insurance policy?

Get in touch

For independent advice or a political club insurance quotation, just call 01458 270 323 or click the 'Request a call back' button.

Political club liability insurance

At Higos, we understand your political club is unique. Whether it's a conservative, labour or liberal club, our specialist in-house political club insurance team will take the time to get to know you and your club face and protect your business, and committee members.


Yes, we are the CIU’s only preferred insurance broker.