Higos let property

Let Property Insurance

Whether it’s a bungalow or loft apartment, a barn conversion or town house, a detached or terraced house, the property you rent out is unique. That’s why we’ll never try and sell you a one-size-fits-all solution but tailor a policy to your exact requirements.

Our Let property cover can include:

  • Buildings and Contents cover
  • Malicious damage by tenants
  • Property Owners' and Employers' Liability
  • Cost of alternative accommodation
  • Rent guarantee cover
  • Replacement locks
  • Tailored landlord’s legal expenses cover
  • Theft from outbuildings
  • Accidental damage or damage caused by Emergency Services access.

For quote today, just call 01458 270324 or click the 'Request a call back' button.

If you are an existing Higos customer, please call your branch www.higos.co.uk/contact-us/

House roof

We get to know you and your individual insurance needs

We’ve developed excellent relationships with over 280 insurers, from AXA to Zurich, and will never try to sell you a ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution.

At Higos we understand that finding the right cover for your rental home is as important as finding the right tenants. With over 20 years’ knowledge and expertise we can cover a wide range of properties including commercially let holiday homes, student lets, DSS, professional lets and unoccupied properties whilst being renovated.

businessman talking to a woman

A personal claims service you can rely on

Accidents happen and when the unexpected occurs, our personal claims team is here for you when you need to make a claim, giving you all the reassurance and support you need, when you need it most.

For a bespoke personal service and all the protection you need - without paying for cover you don’t - it has to be Higos.

Contact us Higos

For independent advice from your local branch