Higos Personal insurance unoccupied property

Unoccupied Property Insurance

It doesn’t matter if your property is unoccupied for one night or one year, you need the reassurance that you have all the cover you need - without paying for cover you don’t.

Our Unoccupied Property cover can include

  • Short term policies available
  • Increased inspection periods
  • Renovation and refurbishment works allowed
  • Theft, Escape of Water/Escape of Oil and Malicious Damage cover can be added (excluded with many insurers).

For quote today, just call 01458 270324 or click the 'Request a call back' button.

If you are an existing Higos customer, please call your branch www.higos.co.uk/contact-us/

unoccupied property

We get to know you and your individual insurance needs

At Higos we know that reasons for your house being unoccupied can vary hugely, so we’re here with independent advice and bespoke cover to meet your specific needs. You may have moved house and are yet to sell your old property. You could be renovating your home but living elsewhere for a long period of time until the work’s complete. Or maybe a loved one has passed and their property is now unoccupied.

Our dedicated, expert team will get to know you, the plans you have for your property and the risks you face. With access to a wide panel of insurers from AXA to Zurich as well as niche insurers, we can then find exactly the right cover for you.

unoccupied property

A personal claims service you can rely on

Accidents happen and the unexpected occurs. So our personal claims team is here for you when you need to make a claim, giving you all the reassurance and support you need, when you need it most.

For a bespoke personal service and all the protection you need - without paying for cover you don’t - it has to be Higos.

Contact us Higos

For independent advice or a personal quote