Recruitment Agency Insurance FAQs

Employers Liability: For recruitment agencies with one or more employees it is a legal requirement to hold employers liability insurance to help cover the cost if an employee is injured or ill by working for your business.

Public Liability: If a member of the public is injured by bodily injury/death or loss/damage to property, your business could be held viable for any resulting claims. Public Liability will help to protect your business from a financial.

Professional Indemnity: We would strongly advise for a business offering direct services or giving advice to clients to have professional indemnity insurance. This can help to cover the costs against a clients financial loss arising from any claims for breach of duty, errors, omissions or negligent advice you may give to a client.

Contents: If contents owned by your business is damaged, stolen or in a fire, your business could be left unable to operate. Contents insurance can help cover the financial loss of your business equipment including laptops, furniture, printers and stationary.

We can also provide Directors & Officers, Cyber, Business Interruption, Drivers Negligence, Legal Expenses, Group Personal Accident.


Yes it is a legal requirement to have Employers Liability should you have one or more employees including company directors to help cover the cost if an employee is injured or ill by working for your business.

Our highly skilled recruitment insurance team using their expertise and dedication will assess your risks and advise on an insurance policy that’s tailored to your business, including the levels of cover you may need.

Due to the nature of recruitment agency services offering advice, it is highly recommended to hold professional indemnity insurance to help cover the cost of a financial claim against negligent advice, errors or omissions you may give to a client which leads to a financial loss resulting in a claim against you.

It is a legal requirement to hold Employers Liability insurance if you have any employees including volunteers.

Yes we can cover for events/fundraising, however there are certain exclusions and limitations. Events such as fireworks, outdoor beer festivals, street parties may require an additional specialist event insurance policy?

Get in touch

For independent advice or for a Recruitment Agency Insurance quotation, just call 01454 285 256 or click the 'Request a call back' button.

Recruitment Agency Insurance

With more than 30 years’ experience, we know that every business is different. By taking the time to get to know you and your business, our highly friendly, knowledgeable, and skilled team will devote themselves to assessing your risks and finding a policy that mitigates them. With this peace of mind, you can dedicate your time to running your business.