Tel: 01749 834 500 Contact us for a quote
  • Commercial Property Insurancearrow

    Shop and Office_250px

    Our commercial property insurance provides essential protection for your premises and their contents.

    The buildings and contents of your business can be insured against fire, lightning, explosion of gas and boilers used for domestic purposes without the addition of "special perils" such as explosion, riot, malicious damage, storm, flood, impact by aircraft, road and rail vehicles, escape of water from tanks or pipes and sprinkler leakage.

    Call our dedicated team today on 01458 270 427 or fill out our request a quote form

    'All risks' insurance gives wider insurance protection, including any accidental damage or loss not specifically excluded. However 'all risks' will not cover wear and tear, electrical or mechanical breakdown and gradual deterioration that will be specifically stated in the policy document.

  • How much should I insure for?arrow

    Buildings - the business premises should be insured for the full rebuilding cost (including professional fees and the cost of site clearance) and not just for the market value. You may need expert advice to calculate the rebuilding cost, which often differs significantly from market value.

    If your business is in leased premises we suggest that you check with the building owner that they have adequate insurance provision.

    Contents - your stock should be insured for its cost price without any addition for profit. Provision can be made for seasonal stock fluctuations. Plant and business equipment can be insured on either a "replacement as new" or an "indemnity" basis. If indemnity is chosen, wear and tear will be taken into account when settling any claims.